WE BELIEVE THE BEST WAY TO INFLUENCE THE MOUNTAIN OF BUSINESS IS TO LEARN THROUGH IMMERSION AND APPRENTICESHIP.
7MOUNTAINS GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EQUIPS STUDENTS WITH PRACTICAL EXPERIENCES AND REAL BUSINESS CONNECTION TO LAUNCH THEM INTO THEIR PURPOSE.
Practical. Elite. Take Your Charis Education to The Next Level.
Students accepted into this program will gain competency and effectiveness in business implementation, leadership, teamwork, strategic planning, organizational management, marketing, project management, company growth, and more.
Attendees will gain competency by advanced teaching and training courses that cover the areas listed above, and hands-on experiences working with businesses and ministries through business consulting, project management, building and fulfilling marketing plans, strategic planning, building and implementing business plans, assisting with business events, working in Charis Enterprises businesses on various levels, and more. There are three main categories of businesses that students will be assigned to work in and they are non-profits, entrepreneurial businesses, and corporations. Students will gain substantial business competency engaged in the practical application of business methods learned in Charis 3rd Year Business School.
During this 1 school year, 4 hour a day plus 5-10 a week lab and implementation course, that competency and effectiveness is achieved by:
- Classroom teaching of advanced business concepts.
- Equipping students through mentorship and integration in the 7 Mountains Business consulting arm.
- Empowering students with hands-on running and oversight of various Charis Enterprises companies, including Charis Food Services
- Educating students through real client projects and participating in the hosting of various 7M events.
Overview of Class Format and Expectations of Attendees:
- Interactive classroom with scheduled courses.
- 4 hours a day required structured time plus 5-10 hours a week of lab/assignments.
- Interaction with 7Mountains Business clients as assigned.
- Business consultation meetings and project update meetings.
- Working in and on Charis Enterprises businesses to gain experience and achieve proven business success.
- Students will have a required reading selection of books on a specific timely, with discussion and application.
- Attend classes according to required attendance expectation on-site at Charis Bible College in Woodland Park, CO.
- Students must apply and go through a vetting process that includes completed application, completed essay questions, and a panel interview that includes a PowerPoint presentation on an assigned business scenario.